Best Recent Content
Sunday, June 28th - Price: $45
Evenings during the Spring Season on Lake Martin are wonderful. Escape the heat of the city to paddle the partially shaded waters learning to pilot your own kayak.
In this on-water seminar, you'll learn everything you need to know to learn how to paddle a flatwater kayak efficiently. We'll cover all the basics including terminology, the best ways to enter and exit a kayak as well as all the basic strokes. Our goal is for you to be able to easily paddle your kayak in a straight line, turn quickly in both directions and to do it with techniques that will minimize effort on your arms. Our backdrop will be the beautiful Lake Martin. This clinic includes boats, paddles, PFD's and Instructor.
Meeting Details: This class meets at Pack and Paddle.
*Solo Kayak - $45
*Bring your own Kayak - $45
Price Includes: Kayak, Paddle, PFD, and Instruction
Required Items: Clothing appropriate to the weather, water.
Optional Items: Camera, snack
Minimum Age: 12 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent that is also signed up for the trip.
This community has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interest.
Here are some guidelines:
* Keep your posts relevant to the forum category.
* Please be respectful of others and don’t sweat the small stuff.
* Please do not post any personal information or photos that you wouldn’t want to be seen by the public.
* Do not post hateful or illegal content. Do not post copyrighted material without proper attribution.
* SPAM will not be tolerated.
* Use private messages to chat with moderators or other members in private.
In summary: be polite, enjoy yourself, and help us build a great community.